- Fixed a memory leak within the thumbnail generation code.
- Merged the Apophysis7X/DC-branch into the main code. DirectColoring is now generally available for Apophysis 7X.
- Added a transform property named "var_color" which blends DirectColoring for an individual transform between zero (off) and one (on) - you can access this feature on the color-tab in the editor window. (captioned "Direct color")
- Added script support for var_color. (access with "Transform.VarColor")
- Added descriptive icons in the variation lost of the editor which indicate whether the individual variation supports 3D or DC.
- Fixed the "multithreading"-glitch in the options window. The field now represents the actual setting again.
- If you hover a triangle in the editor, the text on the bottom right now also contains the variation weights for each variation applied.
- Added dc_linear, dc_bubble and dc_carped as optional plugins to the installer. All of these support DirectColoring.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the mouse cursors from changing when hovering a transform "widget" in the editor window.
- Changed the script procedure "ShowStatus(<string>)" so it now displays a status message again in the first panel of the main status bar.
- Rotating the gradient using a drag operation on the gradient display now updates the value text box.
- Fixed some random weirdness within the built-in curl- and curl3D-variations.
You can download the Installer, the Portable package or the Source code Have fun!
PS: You can download the bundled DC-plugins here if you decide for the portable package!